Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's been a while!

I can't believe that it's been so long since I updated the blog!! Ella is doing really well. She's walking all over the place and she just keeps getting faster and faster. She's cutting 4 jaw teeth right now, so she's kinda miserable. Hopefully they will be through her gums soon and she can get back to her normal happy self. She is jabbering non-stop and is so funny. We recently went to the beach with the family and she had such a good time playing with her cousins. She loved the ocean and the pool.
We're taking her next week to see Veggietales Live here in Huntsville with Wendy and Braeden. I know she's going to love it. I can't wait. I'll post pictures on Wednesday.
I'll leave with you some pictures of the monkey. She is so much fun!!

No comments: